Women in business come from many different backgrounds:
- Small business owners in services and products in hundreds of different market segments.
- The female entrepreneur whose family has grown to the point she can pursue her dream of owning her own businesses.
- Single mothers who have chosen to start their own business as a way of providing income and value to their families.
- Women who want to build a business around a cause or charitable objective.
- Corporate female executives that break out of the corporate culture to start exciting new businesses.
- Corporate females who break out of the corporate culture to start exciting new businesses.
- Female professionals or managers who want to rise in the corporate ranks to become product or service executives.
EntreDot’s SIX STEPS TO SUCCESS Program and its Conquering Money Series, coupled with an assigned expert Mentors who can address the needs of woman in any business situation, provides the structure, discipline, and broad business acumen aspiring woman business professionals need to become more effective business leaders and run successful businesses.